Affiliate program

shmget

Is there any news on the affiliate program with Commission Junction? I'm interested in signing up when available.

westmixxin

Commission Junction is a pretty good affiliate program, my favorite affiliate program is click bank because click bank is 100% certified and has been around for a long period of time, they offer some of the best offers on the Web and they optimize for SEO.

orlando curtis

I can't get down with affiliate program, and the reason I say this
is because I can't get down with the commision I like hourly programs. I just
can't do that any more.

dailypost1

Click Bank has been around for a long time and it is a pretty good affiliate program. It has great offers and yes they do optimize for SEO and that is a great thing. There are other affiliate program that might be worth to look into.

suegiplaye

Is there any news on the affiliate program with Commission Junction? I'm interested in signing up when available.
I have read about before but never put that much time and effort into it. Not sure yet how to effectively market a product online to the point that you get a commission.I think to make money with Commission Junction you would have to take marketing classes first.

sixxup

I have been hearing that people do make money on CJ but I do not know how. What products or services does one expect to promote? What is their minimum pay out?

chasedood

I have never really had much success with CJ. I thought about trying it out once again since it has been a few years since I last tried. The only way I am making money online at the moment is Adsense and Project Wonderful

There has been a couple of class-action lawsuits against them in the past for essentially shaving commissions that individuals earned, and on top of that I have personal experience of them not paying me out as I had too much success through their program as I found a good niche' viral market so I had a ridiculously high conversion rate so with that being said, I would not recommend Commission Junction.

appleannie

I might just need to check this out. I am about to get another blog going. I hope the blog will be successful. I am going to have to buy traffic this time. I will be checking out this affiliate program.

I have not used Commission Junction or Click Bank for that matter, however, I have used ebay, Amazon and zazzle. Lots of people say Commission Junction and ClickBank are the best affiliate networks available.I am considering to join these programs.

Unfortunately, I haven't tried any affiliate program yet as my blog is fairly new. I'm reading up online and read about Commission Junction, as well as Click Bank. I still cannot decide on what to use. I think I need more information on them. But yes, they do have some nice reviews online.

dStMars

I think that Wealthy Affiliate is a good way to get into online affiliate marketing as well. It is a network of people who are business minded who lay out the steps for you to become a good online marketing affiliate. I think that any community that will serve as a support system for any information you need is a good investment and place to sign up.

djinter

I've used clickbank so far, but after reading this forum, I think it would be great to try commission junction as well.

Last edited: