After completing the new ASP.NET shared hosting plan purchase process, I noticed I was getting a DNS related error when trying to access my page. After a couple of hours I noticed the most obvious issue in that the 'www' subdomain A record was not there while all others like ftp, mail, mssql were all there. After adding the www A record in the DNS entries through Plesk, it solved the issue. I'm not sure if my case was special or if there's a missing auto config DNS setting missing on your end. What made it difficult to troubleshoot was domain.com was auto redirecting to www.domain.com or else I would have found the issue sooner if domain.com didn't autoredirect since I would see one was working and the other wasn't... Just wanted to point this out.