Best Affiliate Networks

Some of the affiliate networks that I am familiar are:
Amazon
eBay
ClickBank
Commission Junction
Zazzle
I have not used all of these but I know these are the trusted names. What are other affiliate networks that we can trust?

dogcheese

Amazon probably has one of the best affiliate programs, in my opinion. Everyone has heard of them, and they do a masterful job at selling once you get someone to their site. The only problem is that their commissions are quite low compared to sites such as Clickbank. The upside is that if someone clicks on your affiliate link, you get a commission on anything they buy while connected to your link (for a 24 hour period, I believe).

Last edited:

emuzeskylow

How well can I sell clickbank products that will increase profitability? And which of their products will you recomend that is more sellable in the market, I mean to different individuals? I have clickbank account but I have not made a single sale ever since I opened it. Thanks.

emuzeskylow

How well can I sell clickbank products that will increase profitability? And which of their products will you recomend that is more sellable in the market, I mean to different individuals? I have clickbank account but I have not made a single sale ever since I opened it. Thanks.

You can also do affiliate marketing for various online stores. Recently, I found an online store that offers 15-20 percent commission for the sold products. You can also try shareasale

djinter

You can sell click an products fir a lot of profit. Pick a product in the range of 25-35 bucks to start with, head over to fb and put up an ad that takes the user to your product page. Run this as an experiment, you'll know soon enough how profitable it is. Do the same experiment with an Amazon product, probably a "back to school" one because those almost always sell. Same price range. You'll be a couple of hundreds bucks richer by the end of your campaigns.