Computer Specs/Build

Did you build your computer yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Epicfied

I'm curious. What is everyone's computer's specs/build right now?

Here's my current build.

Rosewill Thor v2 (White)
Intel 4770k
Asrock z87
Asus STRIX-GTX 980
Corsair CX750 Power Supply
Corsair h100i Water Cooler
8GB RAM G Skill DDR3 1433mhz
Crucial MX100 512GB SSD
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB SSD
OCZ Agility 2 60GB SSD
250GB HDD

ASUS VS247H-P 23.8" Monitor (I run two of them)
Logitech G710 Keyboard
Qisan Crotalus 5-Button Mouse
Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround Sound
Steel Series Siberia v2 (White) Headset
Logitech C920 Webcam

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
Right now I'm on my laptop

Lenovo Ideapad U430P
4GB memory
intel core i3-4010u CPU
500GB ssd
windows 8 on this one

Epicfied

Right now I'm on my laptop

Lenovo Ideapad U430P
4GB memory
intel core i3-4010u CPU
500GB ssd
windows 8 on this one
I forgot to mention my OS. I'm running Windows 8.1 Professional.
Have you ever thought about building a computer?

Rowe992

I have been building my own computers since 2007 when I was a teen. My current build is kind of out dated but it still handles games well. I have 4GB ddr 3 ram with an asrock H61 motherboard and an intel Sandy bridge pentium dual core which is 2.8GHZ. My graphics card is an AMD HD7750. I am running Windows 8 professional.

Michael Lavrik

Administrator
At work we use parts from older servers and turn them into work stations. Although recently we have been buying Vizio All-in-One Desktops for employees to have a cleaner looking office.

wilsonjr

Thinkpad x201 running Debian for on the move, or in bed!

Desktop is:
FX6300
8gb Ram
Radeon 7850
2x 24" monitors
Windows 7

I spend most of the time using the desktop and have go so used to the 2 monitor setup I doubt I'll ever go back.

I am surfing like @chasedood the Internet with my Smartphone it's an Alcatel One Touch (black-grey color). Responding to the topic's question, I didn't build my laptop by my own, and I personally think that it would be a very tough job to complete.

appleannie

I just have a Dell laptop. I am not too happy with it. I would like to get a different one soon enough. I think the specks are something like 15.6" monitor, Intel and something like 2.00GhZ it is rather slow and cheap. I got it from the school and if Dell gave them a discount on these computers, I think they could have gotten a little better specs.

suegiplaye

I have a Dell Laptop as well. I do not build computers but I really want that to be one of my skills in the future. I really want to become a computer expert. My laptop is really small it has Latitude 2100 on it, not quite sure what that means. It works good.

hop0n

I'm currently using my old laptop since my PC recently died. I'm interested in getting a new one in a few days so I'd like to know what kind of specs would be good to build a solid gaming PC.

We used to buy bits and pieces of computer parts before, back when desktops were quite popular. But now, I'm just using a laptop and I'm pretty sue buying a desktop isn't going to be happening in the near future for us. The good thing about buying or building a computer from scratch is it's cheaper and you get to choose which parts you want. The quality is almost the same as prebuilt computers as well.