Email Marketing

Some of the email marketing services that I am aware of are Mail Chimp and Aweber. My personal favorite is Mail Chimp. I have never used AWeber. Suggest good email marketing services.

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
Are you looking for better delivery? If so mailchannels cloud relay can be used with your own mailing software. Mailchannels would handle only delivery.

I suggest the following email marketing services:

1. Campaign Monitor.
2. Email Brain.
3. Mad Mimi.
4. Boomerang.
5. Graphic Mail.
6. Send in Blue.
7. Email Institute.

Some of these are premium services and you would have to pay a higher price for them. Though Mad Mimi is one of the most affordable ones and works great as well. Good luck!

I suggest the following email marketing services:

1. Campaign Monitor.
2. Email Brain.
3. Mad Mimi.
4. Boomerang.
5. Graphic Mail.
6. Send in Blue.
7. Email Institute.

Some of these are premium services and you would have to pay a higher price for them. Though Mad Mimi is one of the most affordable ones and works great as well. Good luck!
Thanks for the recommendation. Interestingly, I had never heard about any of these. Are these free service (for a certain numbers of emails), or do I have to pay to use the service (even if I am sending small numbers of emails)?

Thanks for the recommendation. Interestingly, I had never heard about any of these. Are these free service (for a certain numbers of emails), or do I have to pay to use the service (even if I am sending small numbers of emails)?
Send in Blue and Mad Mimi are both free. But to get the most of such services, you'll have to pay for a premium product. But the free version works great as well, there will just be some limitations in it. Good luck!

I used Mad Mimi once. I really loved their service. But, I don't know why I switched over though. It was some time back.
Glad to know Mad Mimi worked for you! I think Mad Mimi might be too simple, features-wise, for some people. Maybe that's why you switched over to another email marketing service? For one, Mailchimp boasts of a lot of features which Mad Mimi doesn't have. But for me, if you don't need all those features, settle for Mad Mimi. Even it's free program is great enough for beginners.