Favorite Browser

dadiehost

My favourite Browser Is Google Chrome, Because it is the best browser and fast, secure among all the browsers.

hansenlaw

Most likely Chrome. I just like the ease of access on a lot of options. No matter what work I'm doing, every app I need is close by. And in terms of visuals, it just feels a lot cleaner than other browsers.

Jonesy

I'll stick with FF for now. Chrome works well, but I don't trust Google and what they do with data they collect - and I don't want to do everything anonymously. As for IE, I don't think I've even opened that in years. I had to go on my mom's laptop about a month ago and was amazed at how incredibly slow IE was to open - and it wasn't the laptop, because Chrome started quickly.

JaydonTyler

Chrome is my favourite. I dont care what people say about the fact everything is recorded on chrome. I prefer chrome over the other browsers Go ahead and record every key that I press. Doesnt bother me. I expect google to do that sort of stuff. Haha

sanders89

I love google chrome. It's fast, and always responsive. I have not had the same problems with it that I was having with safari. It was constantly shutting down on me, and I would lose everything that I was researching.

sanders89

I prefer google chrome as my favorite browser. I almost never shuts down, it is very quick and efficent or me to use. Sometimes I need to have many windows open on my computer and this allows me to get my work done easily. I just like that the browser almost never crashes, I really appreciate that.

Dinesh

I prefer chrome than other browsers because its very fast and doesn't crash on me. Also, I like using Opera when my connection is very slow, Opera has gotten a lot faster since it moved to Chromium and the Off-road makes it even faster.

sanders89

Most likely Chrome. I just like the ease of access on a lot of options. No matter what work I'm doing, every app I need is close by. And in terms of visuals, it just feels a lot cleaner than other browsers.
I totally agree! Works for everything that I need to run. Always works really smoothly in my experience, and hasn't ever crashed on me.

InterWinter

My favourite browser is Nightly - a variant of Firefox which updates everyday (or night :)). It's quite stable and I prefer it over Chrome because I can open so many tabs on it without it crashing. On chrome I can only open around 15 before it gets unstable, on Nightly I can open over 25!

alexishbob

For the moment, my favourite browser definitely has to be Chrome. For me it just seems the most lightweight, and I really like the general design of the browser. This said though, Firefox used to be my favourite until they made some really big changes to it, and after that it just didn't appeal to me so much any more. I guess what I mean is that Chrome is by far my favourite browser at the minute, but I'm definitely open minded about it when it comes to developers making too many changes to the browsers.

lwhite36

What's everybody's favorite browser?

Mine is either Firefox or Chrome
I like Firefox more than all of the other browsers. Every time I use Chrome, it seems to go slowly. I'm not really a big fan of Internet Explorer either because of all the issues I have with it.

lwhite36

I use Chrome because I can move back and forth between my computer and my phone. I also have a Gmail account and it's pretty annoying to get off of Chrome because Chrome integrates it so well.
That's pretty cool. I did not know Chrome had that option. I may have to reconsider using it. Thanks for sharing!

jfab

I choose Chrome all the time. Firefox is glitchy now. And Safari is just really slow. Chrome is perfect for me. I don't have problems with it so far.

Foodie TR

I use Safari on my iMac. There are a few details that I wish to chart out. I have been a long time Google Chrome user on my Windows PC which I used till a few years back. Chrome was perfect, in all ways. The design, the speed and most importantly the ease of access to various tabs. Then I got my Mac. Safari wasn't that good on my Windows PC, I have heard a lot about how awesome Apple softwares are. But it failed to impress me first sight.

The safari compass icon was hard to miss on the dock. The page was exorbitant and the screen size simply went hand-in-hand with the large display. It felt like a marriage made in heaven. Tabs can be smoothly navigated through, and the bookmarks seemed so elegant. From then, I stopped using Chrome. I had no reason not to, but I just fell in love with Safari.

Bennykernow

I've used almost every browser available. I want to love Chrome, I really do. I love how it syncs between all of my devices, and it's probably the easiest, most user friendly browser out there. My problem stems from how it performs. Countless times have I had it crash on me, for no reason at all. It's implementation of flash, and a lot of built in extensions make it extremely sluggish.

I also found that having lots of bookmarks slows it down considerably too, in addition to just using it for a long enough time to build up an extensive history for it to sift through.

I had to switch to Firefox, and it's far better.

jurew2

I use Google Chrome, because I'm used to it and I got the RSS feed extension that shows how many new items I still have to see in my RSS feed without leaving the tap you are browsing right now. There's no such an extension on the Mozilla Firefox addon market.
If I were to use any other browser than Google Chrome, I would definetly use Pale Moon which is a browser made on the Mozilla Firefox browser basis, but it has some options and programs taken out of it so that it is more responsive and a little faster than the original Mozilla Firefox browser.

Rohan99

I love Firefox and I mainly use it. I use Google Chrome occasionally but I don't use it that much because of the constant flash player crashes. Internet explorer is not too bad but Firefox is just the best for me because of the widespread support and the addons that are available. Firefox is just fast and stable and also easy to use.

Dez97

My favorite browser is for sure Chrome, its fast, it has more to offer than all the other browsers out there and I love it.

ShaneVP

Google Chrome has to be my favourite browser. I always used to love Firefox, then I moved onto Opera until I got introduced to Chrome. Since using Chrome I have tried out many different other browsers but nothing compares with the simplicity and the speed of Chrome.

titohunter

Well i think safari is alone at the top in my opinion. Chrome is decent, and a few other one's but i hate internet explorer with a passion.

calebmelvern

I have been a Firefox fan for so many years now. But to be honest, you can't go wrong with any of today's most popular browsers. Chrome is great, but I just don't want everything connected with Google. Even Internet Explorer is fantastic now. It has vastly improved over the years. But a lot of people still view it as inferior to Chrome, Firefox, and other top browsers.

ShaneVP

I have been a Firefox fan for so many years now. But to be honest, you can't go wrong with any of today's most popular browsers. Chrome is great, but I just don't want everything connected with Google. Even Internet Explorer is fantastic now. It has vastly improved over the years. But a lot of people still view it as inferior to Chrome, Firefox, and other top browsers.
I do agree, while back in the day IE was just terrible, it's actually improved a lot lately and is starting to keep up, although it's reputation of being the slowest and worst will always remain in peoples minds. I still find it though, if I ever use internet explorer I have to use the (No-addons) version, without any addons at all it's pretty damn fast.

With Firefox, I find that it wastes up soo much CPU and memory, if you check task manager it's absolutely horrible to look at.

phunkinc

I'm the odd man out here. I use Opera, and still do. I don't dislike most others, but I just like Opera. It's essentially Chrome now without Google being shoved down your throat. A fact I am perfectly okay with.

Dez97

Google Chrome has to be my favourite browser. I always used to love Firefox, then I moved onto Opera until I got introduced to Chrome. Since using Chrome I have tried out many different other browsers but nothing compares with the simplicity and the speed of Chrome.
I agree Chrome is fast, and it stores everything for you, it can be used as a cloud, a browser and so many more things in one. I also got a new phone a couple days ago and it connected to my phone and it was amazing to see that every search I made in chrome was connected to my phone right away. I love it.

calebmelvern

I do agree, while back in the day IE was just terrible, it's actually improved a lot lately and is starting to keep up, although it's reputation of being the slowest and worst will always remain in peoples minds. I still find it though, if I ever use internet explorer I have to use the (No-addons) version, without any addons at all it's pretty damn fast.

With Firefox, I find that it wastes up soo much CPU and memory, if you check task manager it's absolutely horrible to look at.
I also noticed that Firefox uses so much CPU. Personally, that is not a problem for me as I have more than enough memory to work with. Chrome uses a lot of memory as well, though each tab has its own process so one crash doesn't make the whole browser go down. Maybe I will fiddle around Chrome for a week and see if I like it now better than Firefox.

@phunkinc I haven't used Opera in a while. I liked it before. I just liked Firefox more. Perhaps it is time to re-install Opera in my system again.

themonk3y

The only browsers I have ever used are Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. I used to use IE 6-7 years ago one day it broke down and I installed Chrome. I was amazed how fast and good Chrome was and what a crappy browser I had been using all my life. Since then I have been using Chrome and it has been my favorite browser.

prey

Chrome feels the most seamlessly-working of all the competition, but Mozilla seems more reliable and overall trustworthy, despite Google's data collecting. Although I'd use Tor all day if I could, but our government kind of forces us the users to stop using it by all means.

Jacobr5000

I use Firefox. I use to use Chrome, but I accidentally installed some things on to it and I never bothered to fix it, which made me move to Firefox. I've been pleased with it so far, though. It runs great in my opinion!