Favorite Browser

licklozay

Firefox with me is the best one. Firefox is so open to a lot of add-ons and basically converting it to becoming something that is a personal browser. Google Chrome to me is a bit limited especially when he comes to mobile products for example YouTube. Also I find it a bit too personal and I feel that Google just collects a bit too much information when you're using chrome. So for me Firefox is that good and decent balance between a great browser and one that allows you to tweak it in whatever ways that you want

calebmelvern

Firefox with me is the best one. Firefox is so open to a lot of add-ons and basically converting it to becoming something that is a personal browser. Google Chrome to me is a bit limited especially when he comes to mobile products for example YouTube. Also I find it a bit too personal and I feel that Google just collects a bit too much information when you're using chrome. So for me Firefox is that good and decent balance between a great browser and one that allows you to tweak it in whatever ways that you want
This has been the biggest issue for me when it comes to using Chrome. I feel like the Big G is always spying on me and I'm just not comfortable about it. But I understand that this isn't a problem with other people. Chrome is an excellent browser. I just like Firefox a little more.

alash

Firefox has is my favourite browser and has been for a few years. It's so reliable and better than some other browsers I just can't find any faults with it.

Chasedood85

My favorite browser would definitely have to be Google Chrome. I have been using it pretty much since it first came out. It is extremely reliable in my opinion. My next favorite browser would have to be Firefox. My least favorite is by far Internet Explorer, in my opinion it is just complete junk!!

My favorite browser is by far Google Chrome. Behind Google Chrome I would say that my next favorite browser is Mozilla Firefox. However, I switched to chrome because while I found that it uses more resources, I found that it also works better under high work loads.

TDev

Firefox with the extensions No Script, Bluhell Firewall, Disconnect, VimFx and FireBug. There was a time when Chrome was a lot faster than Firefox, but Mozilla has done a great job in improving Firefox's performance. Right now, at least with my setup, Firefox is faster and less resource-hungry than Chrome.

Holunderminze

Just tried out firefox and I have to say it is even quicker than the google chrome. I am impressed. I'll stay with this bad boy for a while I think. If you haven't tried it, you should.

Rowe992

My favorite browser is firefox and Internet explorer. I used to like Google Chrome but it has too many flashplayer crashes and so I stop using it. Firefox has everything I need and it is fast and very stable. I rarely ever use any other browser since I began using firefox.

edthebig

What's everybody's favorite browser?

Mine is either Firefox or Chrome
Yup, Definitely Firefox or Chrome. Lately I've been using Google Chrome more often but I still prefer Firefox, before it was because of customization, now I guess they are both the same in that aspect, so I like them both.

CandraLovell

I have problems with one of my computers in that no matter which browser I am using, the browser crashes and will not allow any Internet access.

With that in mind I turn off my browser after using it to check mail or whatever. I use Firefox for almost everything. If I know all I'm going to do is check gmail, I'll use Chrome. I use Safari to go to one website that is so Java heavy (not Javascript) that it chokes both Firefox and Chrome.

IE is not commanding squat. Simply looking at hit statistics on any website will demonstrate that fact of life. Yes, lots of people have it on their computer but are they using it? No. Hard to believe that the offspring of Netscape would return to completely crush the MS giant. Apparently it helps if you really listen to the users instead of listening to the advertisers.

MS's Media Center will get crushed by some new DVR application in the future for the same reason. The only reason anyone is using Media Center is the integrated, "free," electronic TV guide, which could become an extra cost service at MS's whim. Otherwise the MC criss-cross user interface sucks hard. Whatever happened to menus?

Nho Huynh

There are no perfect options, but the best are either Safari or Chrome. Firefox is very customizable and I really love that, but it's slow in comparison as well as being terribly ugly in a way that can't be changed through extensions or themes. I like Safari the most in terms of performance, design, and full screen support but it also has problems that cannot make me use it full time. It has flaws with some extensions (such as not working all the time) and the keyboard shortcuts for switching tabs really slows me down. Chrome is good; I like the design of tabs, keyboard shortcuts, bookmark management, and the integration with Google. The performance is good, but not great however it runs very solidly. I'd more so recommend Safari if you don't share my gripes with extensions and keyboard shortcuts however.

soconfused

I love using Chrome! I've used Firefox and Safari in the past but for some reason it starts lagging within a few hours of use. Chrome is pretty stable for my crazy use where I usually have 20-30 tabs open at a time loading numerous videos.

NathanG

My favorite browser would have to be Chrome. It's fast, clean, and simple, and I really love all of the extensions and themes available for it. There are some things that I use FireFox for though. :p

But I can settle for pretty much anything besides Internet Explorer. ;)

vegito12

I use firefox most of the time, as it works real well and no hassles when using the browser. I find the youtube site works well, and other video ones which is nice to see and plays all the videos. I use chrome sometimes and it has more features, and can be a bit faster depending on the computer and settings. Firefox is the one we mostly use at home and at work which is good to see it is quite popular.

Sparkster

It's definitely Firefox for me, at least on Windows anyway. I've found that Firefox is not so good on Android, it's buggy and keeps crashing. I therefore use Opera on Android, it's the only browser that works properly with the sites I use on Android.

Kamarsun1

I have issues with all browsers on some level or another. Chrome is okay sometimes. I also use a browser called Maxthon. I use a Mac and Safari is good because how well it syncs everything up. I would say Chrome for PC, and Safari for Mac

Nerryshines

I like both browsers. But right now I have switched to Google Chrome because the recent update of Firefox gave me a headache because it keeps on crashing. Now I settled for google chrome but I am still waiting for Firefox to be fixed because in the end it is still my favorite browser.
I am never trying internet explorer though, I am not sure if it just me but it is super slow and crashes a lot as well.

I used to really like Google Chrome, but by now I am fed up about the ads (even after installing Ad Blocker),
much less are when using even Internet Explorer, right now my favourite is Opera,
works smoothly and there's really not much adds.

Aree Wongwanlee

I have used Firefox ever since I found it. Now I am at version 34. I also use Nightly which is Firefox with nightly updates. I have had my share of frustrations with Firefox but I am still using it because of the addons.

TayneC8

I used to be a die-hard Firefox fan, but I now barely ever use it. Back in the days of Firefox 3, I felt that it was faster than Chrome but now Firefox has become bloatware just like Internet Explorer. I feel though that Firefox is still more appealing than Chrome look wise, but at the end of the day it's down to the speed for me what browser I use. Also after purchasing a Chromebook also requires me to be using Chrome, as it's an integral part of the Operating System.

Pintbean

Funny story, so I used Firefox for the longest time and then I started dating my boyfriend who was all like "oh firefox is no good, Chrome is better" so I started to use Chrome. But now I've noticed that he's been using Firefox and I've been all about Chrome. So yeah, first Chrome then Firefox not for any particular reason it just turned out that way.

shamanas

I use Mozilla Firefox, although it is not for any particular reason other than the force of habit.
I guess it is really fast and offers pretty much the same features as Chrome, so I see no reason to change it up.

Epicfied

I've tried almost every browser out there. For the longest time, I was a Firefox fangirl. A friend of mine then convinced me to try out Chrome again. "It's better than Firefox, I promise." And here I am... A Chrome user through and through.