How to describe a QuickServer For Folks Who Already Know What A VPS Is?

Keith Hinton

Howdy, folks:
I wanted to write an article up on my site at some point soon that describes the benefits of InterServer QuickServers compared to a traditional VPS solution.
I know from the web page and since I have one myself, that they're basicly a huge VPS system running on KVM, with the power of a dedicated server, but without the price point of a comprible dedicated system.
I'm just trying to figure out what the main benefits would be to mention in an article standpoint.
Would I mention something like:
"QuickServers are a great choice for those looking for dedicated functionality, and who already have used VPS technology previously. The main benefit is that the resources allocated are entirely yours, with no hard CPU limits, and far greater drive space/RAM capassity, since only a single VPS runs on the system."
I think something like that should work nicely, but please feel free to provide an opinion.
How about suggestions as to reasons somebody might want to use a QuickServer, over a traditional VPS option?
That might be something else to mention in an article standpoint.
Thanks for any article suggestions.
Must say I'm quite happy with the QuickServer.
I'm just trying to figure out some good ways of talking about these in an article.
Would the term "Hybrid Server" be a good one to use in an article, since the host node itself is a dedicated server, and yet in a QuickServer, the customer uses a large allocated VPS, blending the two?
Hybrid Server is a new term I'm hearing tossed about on the Internet, so wondered if that would be worth writing into an article dedicated to discussing QuickServers at all.
Again, thanks for any suggestions!
Then I can start writing!

Michael Lavrik

Administrator
VPS has multiple customers on a shared platform. With Quick Servers you have the benefits of VPS like fast reinstalls, reboots, live console, and reduced control panel costs while being on a dedicated environment. Hybrid seems like a good term for it.