Installing Blog and Forum

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
You can use softaculous to install other software like forum software. Wordpress would be the blogging software and you could use for example PHPBB for forum which is available to install.

You can use softaculous to install other software like forum software. Wordpress would be the blogging software and you could use for example PHPBB for forum which is available to install.
Thanks for your reply. I am satisfied with your answer about instaling forum. However, I want to know if it is possible to a wordpress blog on a website that used wordpress as CMS.

cortana

WordPress is a blog. You can still upload a forum script under a directory named /forum.

Are you sure you have a website? If you do, what is it?

WordPress is a blog. You can still upload a forum script under a directory named /forum.

Are you sure you have a website? If you do, what is it?
My website is a work in progress. It is live but I am still trying build it. When we install wordpress on our domain, we have a wordpress site, where we can publish contents. I understand we can also have a forum on our domain. However I want to know if it is possible to have a site such as mywebsite.com the main site and blog.mywebsite.com or mywebsite.com/blog