Interserver VPS $0.01 For First Month...

waterbear

Értem. De ez félrevezető ....Értem. De ez félrevezető .... nem fair.
Miután elmagyarázta ... pfff:rolleyes:: Mad:: (

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
As I have mentioned there is no penny coupon for KVM systems, including windows. First month is available only for a penny on openvz. You can install xwindows on openvz and use vnc.

bauss

I'm going to try the summervps/1cent coupon later today when I go to the bank, after I finish promoting my site. I had shared hosting here before, and it was fast hosting, and no downtime.

bauss

I got my VPS with the discount and it worked fine. It was a little more expensive for me, because I needed 2 slices, and cPanel. This is my second time owning a VPS, and the first time I couldn't figure out how to install a free hosting control panel, and get it too work properly for hosting my sites. I decided to pay for a cPanel this time license instead, and I'm glad I did it, because it's worth it.

Serverleaks

I got my VPS with the discount and it worked fine. It was a little more expensive for me, because I needed 2 slices, and cPanel. This is my second time owning a VPS, and the first time I couldn't figure out how to install a free hosting control panel, and get it too work properly for hosting my sites. I decided to pay for a cPanel this time license instead, and I'm glad I did it, because it's worth it.
wow that's great, good luck to your new hosting i can guarantee you that interserver is a very good hosting company.

bauss

wow that's great, good luck to your new hosting i can guarantee you that interserver is a very good hosting company.
Thanks. It took me a couple hours to get through WHM and put my website online, but I learned a little bit in the process.