IOS emulator called Ipadian

Rowe992

Has anyone ever used an IOS emulator before on pc? I recently found an emulator called Ipadian and it is great so far. I am able to run IOS apps on it and they perform very well. It is quick to install and the size is only about 30MB. Anyone who wants an IOS emulator for Windows should give Ipadian a chance.

hop0n

Ok, I have to admit I didn't even know there are IOS emulators! Sounds really interesting since I never tried IOS before, only Android. I am gonna give it a try for sure.

Jordan94

I remember hearing about this a few months back but I didn't know if it was true or not. I actually just looked it up on Google and apparently it actually is true. I wonder what this will hold for Apple? I wonder if they even know that this product exists? It would be very interesting to see how they would react to this. But let's be honest if they knew they would probably shut it down instantly. I'm not going to lie it does sound very interesting and I would be interested in using it if it were available here in the United States.

nirvani

Has anyone ever used an IOS emulator before on pc? I recently found an emulator called Ipadian and it is great so far. I am able to run IOS apps on it and they perform very well. It is quick to install and the size is only about 30MB. Anyone who wants an IOS emulator for Windows should give Ipadian a chance.
yes really ipadian is the best ios emulator inorder to run ios apps on your pc. Also I have found some other best ios emulators such as smartface, air iphone emulators and there's a list of the these emulators and a well written article that which emulator will be best for which area.
https://www.wordsoftech.com/best-ios-emulators-for-pc/