Migrating websites from Bluehost to OpenVZ

mktech

Hello, I recently purchased one OpenVZ slice with Bread Basket. I have several client websites being hosted on Bluehost that I would like to migrate to InterServer. These are 3 low traffic wordpress sites for local businesses.

I would also like to use this VPS for hosting additional client sites, and would expand the number of slices as needed to accommodate this. (I don't need individual cPanels for these accounts, that's why I didn't go for a reseller subscription.)

Does InterServer provide advice on migration, or can you help perform the actual migration? I realize we're only at one slice at the moment. Otherwise, can you point me to documentation or knowledge base articles on how to do this? I haven't been able to find anything. Thanks!

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
breadbasket / webuzo will be able to restore a single cpanel account. It is a single user panel.

So if there are multiple user's in cpanel, you really would want cpanel.

We can help with the migration. A full backup of cpanel would be used in either case.

mktech

Thanks for the reply!

I don't want to restore the cpanel accounts, I just want to move the websites to the new server using a plugin like Duplicator, for example.