New Hosting Service

mightymap

I was recently using byethost.com for most of my hosting needs along with a domain from 1and1.com. The total cost of my website was kept to a bare minimum due to a thinning wallet. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to better websites that offer a better free hosting experience. I ask this because from time to time my website will go down without warning because I believe the byethost servers lack sufficient uptime to satisfy the growing demand of internet browsers.

Chris Grigg

I'm not sure if it is allowed for me to post a link to a place that allows for you to have a free account, so you may message me and I'll give you a link that you can get a free account that has low limits. Although the limits are low, it is still very reliable.

chasedood

I cam across a website the other day that offers a FREE domain name, and FREE hosting for 1 year. You do not have to put in credit card information or anything. It is legit. The website is http://www.One.com

I am with namecheap and I think it is one of the cheapest web hosting available.I bought my hosting package for 83 cents in a month.

djinter

Look at the developing country websites for the top names in hosting. You'll be surprised how little you have to pay!