Please accept Bitcoin payments

spikespiegel

I live in a third world country and I find it pretty hard to deal with an international credit card. It would be way easier for me (And I believe for other people too) if I could pay my plan using Bitcoin. I want to open an inquiry here about the subject. Please guys support the idea, so interserver may consider implementing it.

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
I looked into it in the past but never moved much into it. The value of bitcoin seems to change frequently. Are other places accepting bitcoin changing the cost every month for that payment method?

Myunghwan Hong

I live in a third world country and I find it pretty hard to deal with an international credit card. It would be way easier for me (And I believe for other people too) if I could pay my plan using Bitcoin. I want to open an inquiry here about the subject. Please guys support the idea, so interserver may consider implementing it.
You can also try out Paypal payment. Which country in the world has got Paypal disabled? It's available for almost every country I believe

Myunghwan Hong

I looked into it in the past but never moved much into it. The value of bitcoin seems to change frequently. Are other places accepting bitcoin changing the cost every month for that payment method?
hell today's $100 value Bitcoin could be $10 in a few months. I understand you more than enough.