Public Apology w/ Questions

ER-Networkx

Greetings,

I'm very very sorry for the administrators and the staffs here, I think I was just frustrated maybe because I am stressed to from work and because of what are happening from the surroundings. Public apology. and I will ask something. I was reselling products from here without choosing the reseller hosting product, so that I can make them think that they will buy to me, because get big discounts from me, However, at times that I am busy, I have a friend, that I want to make him manage to the panel here, but what if he hacks it, change pass my cpanel in interserver? Can I still get it back? Like I will change pass it again. and If a client that bought a product, example : a VPS, then he forgot the password, how can I retrieve that password? Thank you in advance for your acceptance of my public apology and answering my questions. Have a nice day ahead y'all! :)

Sincerely Yours,
ER-Networkx

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
If you are paying for the server then that billing confirmation can be used to get a vps back.

For password resets, on openvz you can reset a password in my.interserver.net

for KVM windows you can blank a password only and reset in in vnc.

linux kvm you may be able to reset the password yourself in vnc, other wise you must contact support.

GeeCee

That explanation was so convoluted, I didn't even understand it. Why don't you have a password that has at least 15 to 20 characters? If Your So-Called Friend can hack something that long, he's in the wrong business. I'm not implying anything, I'm just saying...

Tuebec

This entire post confuses me so much. There doesn't seem to be much about it that is an actual apology, or meant to serve any purpose even if it is?