Redesign VPS Management Area

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by XPMai, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. XPMai

XPMai New Member

Hello,

I think you should redesign the VPS Management Area, it doesn't look so good. Try to redesign in a way that it looks clean and user-friendly interface.

Cheers,
    Mai

2. Quags

Quags Administrator Staff Member

Any specific recommendations?

3. XPMai

XPMai New Member

Hi Quags,

Yes, there are a lot of recommendations.

1. Although your scheme colour is dark, but you should try to make it lighter and brighter so that I can easily use the VPS management. You can use some colours like blue, white or green etc.
    2. VPS Management recommendations are in this screenshot: http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/screenshots/u/HDk/1376912324716-6602.png
    3. The invoice. I really I don't understand how to read the invoice. It is extremely confusing.
    So, did you see vpscheap.net VPS management? Clean and user-friendly. I am not saying yours not clean, but everything separated hard to find. vpscheap.net can find easily.

It is fine if you feel it's OK, because many people have different opinions. :)

Regards,
    Mai

4. Quags

Thanks for the thorough reply. I have sent this to a programmer to look over. I am always up for suggestions on making it better.

XPMai likes this.
  5. Serverleaks

Serverleaks New Member

I think i already love the design on the VPS Management area it looks clean and especially it looks easy to managed especially to those new users.

6. Quags

Thanks for the feedback. We did actually resign it since this thread originally was posted.

7. XPMai

XPMai New Member

You've resigned (including associates)? No need to be so serious, it's just a specific feedback.

8. Joe Huss

Joe Huss Administrator Staff Member

s/resign/redesign/

9. llfsa

llfsa New Member

Glad to know you guys worked at making it more user-friendly

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.