Sorry payza not supported.

Currently InterServer accepts:

Credit Card
Google Wallet
Paypal
Check/Money Order
Western Union

swt

if we can't pay with your method ,,, what we can do !!?

i think it will be cool if you add a payza in payment method ..

so plz add payza in payment method dear admin

MazinJunaid

Paypal is free to use and generally accepted more places than Payza. Why not just make a paypal?
Paypal isn't available in some countries and swt probably lives in one of them, while on the other hand Payza accepts accounts from all countries. Also Payza's limit on unverified accounts is a lot more than the limitations imposed by Paypal.

orlando curtis

Well I'd rather pay with PayPal because it's more safer and more convenient I can put any amount of money on my paypal account that I need to. Now payza is good to use also but I rather use PayPal because it's more convenient a lot of different places use PayPal.

gats

Have you considered Bitcoins as an additional payment method? You would appeal to a new crowd of people and have your website listed on the bitcoin wiki.

Ryan Maxey

Have you considered Bitcoins as an additional payment method? You would appeal to a new crowd of people and have your website listed on the bitcoin wiki.
Yeah, and 99 percent of those clients would want to host illegal content, and attract DDoS attacks. I don't think Interserver wants to appeal to that crowd of people.

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
I've looked at bitcoins, but as far as accepting them for VPS, it is not in the works.

Payza is next
Then Amazon payments
Google checkout is being retired so that will be removed soon.

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
That went away quick. Because interserver is in the US payza is no longer accepted.

Payza Announcement to Customers

Due to circumstances beyond our control, Payza’s account platform is no longer accessible to members in the United States. Therefore, you cannot add, send or receive funds to or from your account.

Unfortunately, the third party relationship that enabled U.S. members to access their stored value account services was terminated. It is with great regret that we have had to withdraw from the U.S. market.

All withdrawal requests will remain pending until further notice. We are working diligently on resolving this matter and will update you immediately with any developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.