set same email account in two PCs (MS outlook)

aqeel

Hi,

I hope every thing is fine,

I'm trying to set up emails accounts in MS outlook, and I can do it, but How can set the same account in two PC , to be able to see the same send mails in outbox , I mean when i send mail in (PC1) , and then open outlook in (PC2) I want to be able to see the mail which i send it from (PC1) in (send mail outbox)

I tried to use (pop3) and (Imap) method , but same result, the mails in outbox can't downloaded like mails in inbox.

thanks

Aqeel Hashem

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
IMAP must be used to have mail be checked on multiple devices. It keeps mail on the server so many devices can check it and see the same inbox's.

Was there any error setting up imap?

aqeel

IMAP must be used to have mail be checked on multiple devices. It keeps mail on the server so many devices can check it and see the same inbox's.

Was there any error setting up imap?
Thanks for reply,

But I mentioned that I could see the Inbox, the problem with Sent messages in outbox, How can make outlook download it from server ?

regards

I have an outlook mail account and I use it on my computer, smartphone and tablet, and never have had any problem. I thing there is some problem with set up the mail service.

djinter

This is really helpful. I was wondering how to do that. I was storing the sent folder locally and so it took time to sumync.