Suggestion to improve Interserver services

naresh144

Hello i am here to present my side of views & thought which can be helpful for interserver to increase it's customer service.

1. Integration of forum with interserver panel & landing side , i was not able to find forum link even in the footer of interserver landing page.
  2. Improve your live chat support , live chat support person are not helpful enough & don't even care about the issues which customers are facing except (Adminstrator which rarely summons up and chat with us) , they always ask us to create ticket or email (* It would defeat the purpose of creating live chat support *)
  3. But I can vouch for staff team which provide support via ticket & email , they are very helpful and knowledgable.
  4. Sometime buying vps / hosting seems confusing for client with no technical knowledge , for instance if someone needs a wordpress hosting , they would still go through many options like which Os they want & platform and later on , realizing automated wordpress + optimized Nginx is not available in KVM or the OS they have opted for , so i think if interserver removes those option if wordpress hosting is selected.

Apology for my bad grammar :p