Testimonials section

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Ryan Maxey, Jun 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. Ryan Maxey

Ryan Maxey Member

I think there should be a testimonials section added here, or something similar. Would really help new customers making a choice of a hosting company.

2. drixxy

drixxy New Member

This would definitely be a plus for me, and any other potential customer who hasn't heard of the hosting company before. Buying from a big name can be an easy choice, but for a company that's unknown to the buyer, having ratings, reviews, and other such information provided by actual users of the service would really help a potential customer justify the purchase.

3. Quags

Quags Administrator Staff Member

At the moment we have been using: facebook.com/interserver for testimonials but will consider a section.

4. RomanAnthonysMama

RomanAnthonysMama New Member

That would definitely be a cool idea. Facebook works just as great, though. It's probably a lot easier to navigate and easier for admins to respond. Plus, I bet it is helpful in generating new traffic when a Facebook user posts on the page's timeline. I'll have to look up the page on Facebook!

5. Raivyn

Raivyn New Member

This would be a good idea, I feel. I'm currently shopping around and would like to hear some first hand experience before making a choice. I'd rather not deal with such on facebook either :p

6. NatureSun

NatureSun New Member

This actually sounds like a really good idea. Would love to see this get implemented.

As you said if you already have it on your facebook, it shouldn't be so tough to implement it here. :)

7. bauss

bauss New Member

While it's good to have testimonials on your fan page, it's also a good idea to have them organized on the forums, because it allows potential customers to view them.

I signed up for hosting today with interserver after I seen the penny for the first month deal, but before I did that I had to do a lot of searching before I signed up, because I always research hosting companies first.

I probably would've skipped that step if there was a list of customer testimonials on the forum.

8. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

That's a pretty interesting idea/suggestion. :happy:

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.