VPS Reseller Program

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by Navid, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.
  1. Navid

Navid New Member

Please offer VPS Reseller Program with API access and whmcs module where our customer can buy VPS directly from our client area.

Thank You!

2. Quags

Quags Administrator Staff Member

To do this we would need:

API for vps commands (create / suspend / destroy / stop / start / restart)

Potentially white label vps control panel (under vpmanage.com). No billing functions just system management commands with out billing.

3. Navid

Navid New Member

Yeah correct the white label vps control panel must have an option to add funds using credit cards / paypal.

Regards.

4. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Member

A VPS reseller program wouldn't be a bad idea to implement but I question how much people really want a VPS these days and would their be actual profit in creating a reseller program for one.

5. AppleCoreHosting

AppleCoreHosting New Member

I know I would love to get involved in such a program

6. XPMai

XPMai New Member

7. Ashwink11

Ashwink11 New Member

Thank you so much for your answer. And an experienced building professional generally is an individual who takes part in everything linked to the growth of a developing like setting up, coordinating, having top quality job, having security measures and keeping time frame. An experienced company would be the person who has the power to supervise the property and make certain that the desired preparations are made for those completing the making of the building with right building contractors in Chennai.

8. VPSbest

VPSbest New Member

I've been looking for a cheap, yet reliable VPS hosting service for some time. I cannot afford an expensive, high end VPS, so I've been stuck trying to find services that are cheap or free. A reseller program would be great because it would give me what I need without the risk of getting caught in the traps of many VPS scams that are online.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 60 days old.