Website Builder

I have experience of couple of website builders such as weebly and webs. What are the other website builders that caters the needs of newbies as well as professional webmasters.

ellyjude

I have experience of couple of website builders such as weebly and webs. What are the other website builders that caters the needs of newbies as well as professional webmasters.
I will recommend wix.com because it has really worked for me. I am a newbie too but what i have created looks more like a professional work. Try it too and see what i mean.

Michael Lavrik

Administrator
If you are serious about your website, SEO, reliability and support. You would be choosing InterServer.net as your hosting company with WordPress and SiteOrigin plugin as a website builder.

I have never used wix.com, however, I will check this out. I will remember InterServer when I may ready with my next website.

Tinker Tech

Michael Lavrik
I need help. Please give me details. I had a bad host but a decent builder. I switched to InterServer but am not succeeding with Sitepad at all. I need to rebuild my site. I need to have creative control and be able to update it daily quickly and easily. Please help me get this accomplished. Thank you! - Betsy Daggett - PupsRun.com (aka Tinker Tech)

Tinker Tech

@Michael Lavrik
I installed WP and went to the SiteOrigin website and downloaded the builder. How do I use it to build my site if it is on my hard drive? I need some guidance here. I am going to crack it open and check it out. I am good at learning by doing. That is why Sitepad is so bad. If I cannot figure it out fast, it must suck. LOL