What is the best web host you have used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackkJAckk

Hello there.
I am little bit of confused as to which hosting platform should I acquire for my website. Is it dedicated or shared one.
Apart from that LoopByte provides the flexibility in choosing both for windows and Linux.

djinter

I have used Godaddy for years now. I have occasionally tried other services, like hostgator. But I just always loved Godaddy. Btw, you should go for a Linux server.

rz3300

I have heard good things about Host Gator and it seems to be pretty popular, which usually tells you something when it comes to credibility. I am surprised to hear that Servinio is only two dollars a month, and that might mean I need to look a little more into that service to save some money if they can meet my needs.

MackkJAckk

In terms of Security, I think Linux provides the Best Security and Reliability on the server. Apart from that LoopSecure has develop its Security Management System at an extra cost.

djinter

Yeah, Hostgator works too. If you watch any of the popular vlogs on Youtube, you'll find them giving away discount coupons and other hostgator goodies. You can sometimes find a way to get a hosting for less than a dollar, but you need to be a regular viewer of the shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.