WHM & Cpanel Help ! ! !

David MCcracken

For the last 2 days my cpanel has been saying my login is invalid one minute am on the Cpanel or whm and then it boots me of and wont let me login i have tried changing the Root password but still no joy :(

HELP PLEASE ! ! !

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
It sounds like cphulkd. Get your IP address you are connecting from ( if you do not know see http://catchmyip.com )

Once done get back into cpanel/WHM and open cphulkd on the left.

To quickly add an IP to the white or black list:

1. Select the White/Black List Management tab.
  2. Enter the IP in the Entry box under the appropriate list.
  3. Click Quick Add to the right of the entry.

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
You'll see it in cpanel already, it was installed through a recent support request.

David MCcracken

Yeah i seen it on the Cpanel :D how do i add things to my site thou i have never used a software like this before :( And is it the full version or just the free one ???

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
Its the free version. To use it just open up the software link in cpanel. From there you will see all the options of preinstalled scripts available. Select the one you want and on the next page it will ask you where to install it (a specific folder on your account) and generally a username + password. Everything else is done for you.

David MCcracken

Am finding it hard to install software to my Forum using softaculous could someone point me in the right direction :D

I got the license for it now how long does it take to activate>?

Thanks

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
Log into Web Host Manager and at the bottom left click Softaculous. Once clicked (in the left frame) the right frame will open. From there click refresh license and you will be at the premium license. You may need to go to the software section and check the new scripts and update.

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
Softaculous will create the db and do the config for you. So if you are getting an error fill out a new support ticket with the login information to cpanel and we will check it out.