Windows hosting, multiple domains

Snotface

Hi

Currently i have a few sites that i manage for some small-business clients, mostly just email and blog sites.
Your page at: http://www.interserver.net/windows-hosting.html says that Windows hosting allows 10 domains on a single web-hosting account. Is that sub-domains, or will i be able to specify top-level domain names for my clients so it looks like they have their own domain, even though i am the only one that manages them (they don't need their own control panel logons as i do all the background stuff)?

Thanks

Steven

Quags

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
That is 10 domains (full top level domains), so you are understanding it correctly. Just like linux hosting the domain would be separate from other accounts and you can create email for that domain. There is only one control panel login.

djinter

Yeah, interserver offers the best service. I'm gonna try this one too, because it seems more convenient that what I'm doing right now.

Rajesh Chauhan

These days we are getting windows VPS requests on call from our clients but it seems windows is expensive a bit even on OVH,