Latest activity

• Z
    I bought it a year ago and it's still working pretty great. I use it for working online and it never disappoints me. But of course, I would want to have my own HP laptop computer someday, or a Mac Pro.
  • Z
    I enter the name of a prior backup for my new backup the system will overwrite it. I usually put the date of the backup in the name so I know when the backup was created and I know which one is the most recent.
  • Z
    It won't be worth it cost wise for the time you spent and if you don't have all the knowledge yet, you have a lot to learn.
  • T
    Tabby Worthington posted the thread EasyApache 4 September 9 Release in Control Panels.
    We are happy to announce that cPanel, L.L.C. has released an update for EasyApache 4! Take a look at some highlights below, and then join us on Discord or Reddit to talk about this update and much more. mod_security2 ZC-7376: Add explicit package...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4488-2: X.Org X Server vulnerabilities in Security.
    USN-4488-1 fixed several vulnerabilities in X.Org. This update provides the corresponding update and also the update from USN-4490-1 for Ubuntu 14.04 ESM. Original advisory details: Jan-Niklas Sohn discovered that the X.Org X Server incorrectly...
  • J
    A NAT firewall works by only allowing internet traffic to pass through the gateway if a device on the private network requested it. Any unsolicited requests or data packets are discarded, preventing communication with potentially dangerous...
  • J
    The Best Domain Registrar Domain dot com — Fast checkout, limited upsells, and multi-year purchases *Get 25% off with my special coupon code: QUICKSPROUT Bluehost — Best option for getting a free domain name when you buy web hosting. Namecheap —...
  • J
    Determining Free Memory and Swap Activity Setup LAMP Server in a Low Memory Situation Stop, Disable unused services Tune Apache to only have a small number of spare children running. Only load the modules you require Optimize MySQL server Disable...
  • J
    Download, install and launch OST2 Tool on your PC; Select “Convert OST”; Click “Browse” and select the OST file you need to convert; Click “Convert”. In just a few seconds, the OST file you have selected will be converted to a PST file. Hope...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4491-1: GnuTLS vulnerability in Security.
    It was discovered that GnuTLS incorrectly handled certain alerts when being used with TLS 1.3 servers. A remote attacker could use this issue to cause GnuTLS to crash, resulting in a denial of service, or possibly execute arbitrary code...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4487-2: libx11 vulnerabilities in Security.
    USN-4487-1 fixed several vulnerabilities in libx11. This update provides the corresponding update for Ubuntu 12.04 ESM and 14.04 ESM. Original advisory details: Todd Carson discovered that libx11 incorrectly handled certain memory operations. A...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4490-1: X.Org X Server vulnerability in Security.
    Jan-Niklas Sohn discovered that the X.Org X Server incorrectly handled the XkbSetNames function. A local attacker could possibly use this issue to escalate privileges. Continue reading...
  • J
    To change the IIS application pool working mode: Step1:- Go to Tools & Settings > IIS Application Pool. Step2:- Select the Global Settings tab. Step3:- Select the required mode and click OK. Hope this information is helpful to you. For more...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4489-1: Linux kernel vulnerability in Security.
    Or Cohen discovered that the AF_PACKET implementation in the Linux kernel did not properly perform bounds checking in some situations. A local attacker could use this to cause a denial of service (system crash) or possibly execute arbitrary code...
  • J
    Export mailbox as a PST file -Go to Files >Open & Export and click Import & Export. -Select Export to a file; then click Next. -Select the second option—Outlook Data File (.pst)—and click Next. -Select the folder which you want to export and...
  • Z
    if you can get enough knowledgeable and passionate people to your forum, you'll be able to do really well in terms of building a body of knowledge.
  • J
    Ways to Reduce Bounce Rate and Increase Your Conversions 1. Improve Your Content’s Readability 2. Avoid Popups – Don’t Disrupt the UX 3. Create a Compelling Call-to-Action 4. Improve Your Brand Storytelling 5. Keep Your Blog Fresh With the Right...
  • J
    You can try this code :- <? ini_set (“SMTP”,”mail.mydomainname.com”); ini_set(“smtp_port”,”25″); ini_set(“sendmail_from”, “info@mydomainname.com”); ?>
  • J
    Installation requirements -Operation system: Any OS that can run the Java VM like Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac. -Make sure you have at least 500Mb memory available for Cyclos (if the OS runs 64 bits, for 32bits 300Mb should be enough) -Java...
  • Ismail
    Ismail replied to the thread My site won't load.
    So now I have seen all these - how do you think I should go about all of these ? I just want it solved thanks so much
  • Ismail
    Ismail reacted to jessewalter375's post in the thread My site won't load with Love Love.
    This can the reasons:- 1. Mismanaged Domain Name/SSL -Domain Name Expired 2. Site Blocked by a Filter 3. Coding Malfunction Malfunction of Local Code having: -Scripts -Code in iFrames -Plug-ins -Addons -Extensions -Widgets 4.Server Failure...
  • J
    A proxy server is basically a computer on the internet with its own IP address that your computer knows. When you send a web request, your request goes to the proxy server first. The proxy server then makes your web request on your behalf...
  • J
    jessewalter375 replied to the thread My site won't load.
    This can the reasons:- 1. Mismanaged Domain Name/SSL -Domain Name Expired 2. Site Blocked by a Filter 3. Coding Malfunction Malfunction of Local Code having: -Scripts -Code in iFrames -Plug-ins -Addons -Extensions -Widgets 4.Server Failure...
  • Ismail
    Ismail posted the thread My site won't load in General Support.
    Hi Support, I did a domain registration with you and after the confirmation I was meant to proceed to the site but all I get is error message - This site can't be reached. What do I do ? The error message and the confirmation message are...
    • IMG20200904114213.jpg
    • Screenshot_2020-09-04-11-49-27-46.jpg
  • A
    Hello All, I am new in this community and I want to learn postgresql, I have a book also PostgreSQL for DBA volume 1 by Mr. Federico Campoli and I am looking for an online tutorial also, Can anyone suggest me some best reference?
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4474-2: Firefox regressions in Security.
    USN-4474-1 fixed vulnerabilities in Firefox. The update introduced various minor regressions. This update fixes the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience. Original advisory details: Multiple security issues were discovered in Firefox. If a...
  • M
    When searching for a platform on which to build your online store, you’ll probably encounter WooCommerce. Since its release in 2011, it’s been downloaded over 5 million times. WooCommerce is an easy-to-use platform that provides all the features...
  • J
    Below mentioned are some of the reasons to fear cloud:- -Internet Connection -Costs -Hard Drives -Support -Privacy Hope this helps you.
  • J
    Top 7 most common uses of cloud:- -Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) -Private cloud and hybrid cloud -Test and development -Big data analytics -File storage -Disaster recovery -Backup Hope this is helpful to you.
  • J
    jessewalter375 replied to the thread Dreamweaver FTP Settings.
    Configuring FTP -Open Dreamweaver CS5. Click Site and choose New Site. -For site name, enter a phrase that describes your site. -Click Servers from the left-hand side. -Click the + button to add a server. -Enter a server name. -Connect using FTP...
  • F
    FreeBSD Security Advisories posted the thread FreeBSD-SA-20:26.dhclient in Security.
    Continue reading...
  • F
    FreeBSD Security Advisories posted the thread FreeBSD-SA-20:25.sctp in Security.
    Continue reading...
  • F
    FreeBSD Security Advisories posted the thread FreeBSD-SA-20:24.ipv6 in Security.
    Continue reading...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4449-2: Apport vulnerabilities in Security.
    USN-4449-1 fixed several vulnerabilities in Apport. This update provides the corresponding update for Ubuntu 14.04 ESM. Original advisory details: Ryota Shiga working with Trend Micro´s Zero Day Initiative, discovered that Apport incorrectly...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4488-1: X.Org X Server vulnerabilities in Security.
    Jan-Niklas Sohn discovered that the X.Org X Server incorrectly handled the input extension protocol. A local attacker could possibly use this issue to escalate privileges. (CVE-2020-14346) Jan-Niklas Sohn discovered that the X.Org X Server...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4487-1: libx11 vulnerabilities in Security.
    Todd Carson discovered that libx11 incorrectly handled certain memory operations. A local attacker could possibly use this issue to escalate privileges. (CVE-2020-14344) Jayden Rivers discovered that libx11 incorrectly handled locales. A local...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4484-1: Linux kernel vulnerability in Security.
    It was discovered that the cgroup v2 subsystem in the Linux kernel did not properly perform reference counting in some situations, leading to a NULL pointer dereference. A local attacker could use this to cause a denial of service or possibly...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4486-1: Linux kernel vulnerability in Security.
    Wen Xu discovered that the XFS filesystem implementation in the Linux kernel did not properly validate meta-data information. An attacker could use this to construct a malicious xfs image that, when mounted, could cause a denial of service...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4485-1: Linux kernel vulnerabilities in Security.
    Timothy Michaud discovered that the i915 graphics driver in the Linux kernel did not properly validate user memory locations for the i915_gem_execbuffer2_ioctl. A local attacker could possibly use this to cause a denial of service or execute...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4483-1: Linux kernel vulnerabilities in Security.
    Chuhong Yuan discovered that go7007 USB audio device driver in the Linux kernel did not properly deallocate memory in some failure conditions. A physically proximate attacker could use this to cause a denial of service (memory exhaustion)...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4482-1: Ark vulnerability in Security.
    Fabian Vogt discovered that Ark incorrectly handled symbolic links in tar archive files. An attacker could use this to construct a malicious tar archive that, when opened, would create files outside the extraction directory. Continue reading...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4481-1: FreeRDP vulnerabilities in Security.
    It was discovered that FreeRDP incorrectly handled certain memory operations. A remote attacker could use this issue to cause FreeRDP to crash, resulting in a denial of service, or possibly execute arbitrary code. Continue reading...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4471-2: Net-SNMP regression in Security.
    USN-4471-1 fixed a vulnerability in Net-SNMP. The updated introduced a regression making nsExtendCacheTime not settable. This update fixes the problem adding the cacheTime feature flag. Original advisory details: Tobias Neitzel discovered that...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4480-1: OpenStack Keystone vulnerabilities in Security.
    It was discovered that OpenStack Keystone incorrectly handled EC2 credentials. An authenticated attacker with a limited scope could possibly create EC2 credentials with escalated permissions. (CVE-2020-12689, CVE-2020-12691) It was discovered...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4479-1: Django vulnerabilities in Security.
    It was discovered that Django, when used with Python 3.7 or higher, incorrectly handled directory permissions. A local attacker could possibly use this issue to obtain sensitive information, or escalate permissions. Continue reading...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4478-1: Python-RSA vulnerability in Security.
    It was discovered that Python-RSA incorrectly handled certain ciphertexts. An attacker could possibly use this issue to obtain sensitive information. Continue reading...
  • kumkum
    Hi, Windows server won't support many of PHP functions, its always better to host your PHP application on linux server. But if you want to run your php mail function on windows server then it cannot be accepted to all receivers as some of them...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4477-1: Squid vulnerabilities in Security.
    Amit Klein discovered that Squid incorrectly validated certain data. A remote attacker could possibly use this issue to perform an HTTP request smuggling attack, resulting in cache poisoning. (CVE-2020-15810) Régis Leroy discovered that Squid...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4476-1: NSS vulnerability in Security.
    It was discovered that NSS incorrectly handled some inputs. An attacker could possibly use this issue to expose sensitive information. Continue reading...
  • U
    Ubuntu security notices posted the thread USN-4475-1: Chrony vulnerability in Security.
    It was discovered that Chrony incorrectly handled certain symbolic links. An attacker could possibly use this issue to cause a denial of service or expose sensitive information. Continue reading...