Add Email Forwarder
By manoj on March 5th, 2016
Email forwarding generically refers to the operation of re-sending an email message delivered to one email address on to a possibly different email address.
You can Add an Email Forwarder from your Bread Basket Panel > Email Server > Email Forwarder
Screenshot : Email Forwarder
- Populate the TO and FROM fields and Click Create Forwarder to create an Email Forwarder.
2. You will see this pop-up on success.
- Address Forward – Source email address whose emails are to be forwarded.
- To Email Address – Destination email address, intended recipient of the forwarded emails.
Bread Basket allows users to create Email Pipe to automate their scripts
Email piping is a technique of sending email message as an input to a program rather than appending the message to the mailbox file, allowing for real-time email delivery and handling.
- Click on the Advanced Option Button in the Email Forwarder Utility.
2. Populate the field pointing to your Email Pipe and Click Create Forwarder to Create the Email Pipe.
3. You will see this pop-up on success.