How to add HTML to a WordPress Page or Post?
In this tutorial, we can check how to add HTML code to a WordPress page or post.
1) Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
2) You can click either the options Pages or Posts, depending on which you want to add the HTML. Here I choose the ‘Post’ option.
3) Click the page or post that you want to edit.
4) Choose the ‘Text’ tab.
5) You can see the text page editor for editing the page or post you want to edit. Here you can enter the HTML code.
In this screenshot, I am adding a link to an email address.
6) Click the ‘Update’ button to save your changes.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact our support department at firstname.lastname@example.org.