Add MX Record
By manoj on March 5th, 2016
What is MX Record ?
A mail exchanger record (MX record) is a type of resource record in the Domain Name System that specifies a mail server responsible for accepting email messages on behalf of a recipient’s domain, and a preference value used to prioritize mail delivery if multiple mail servers are available.
You can Add an MX Record from your Bread Basket Panel > Email Server > MX Record
Screenshot : MX Record
- Enter the fields and Click Add to add a MX record.
2. You will see this pop-up on success.
- Domain – MX Record to be created for the selected domain.
- Priority – Specify the MX Record Priority.
- Destination – Specify the Destination pointing to the specified domain.