In this documentation, we can check how to add new currency in PrestaShop.
1) Login to PrestaShop admin panel.
2) Go to Localization >> Currencies.
3) Click the button ‘Add New Currency’.
4) Enter the currency details.
5) Click the button ‘Save’.
6) You can view the created currencies in the section ‘Currencies’.
7) You can edit the currency details by clicking the button ‘Edit’.
8) If you want to update the currency rates, click the button ‘Update Currency Rate’ in the section ‘Currency Rates’.
That is how we can add new currency in PrestaShop.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.