Add Reseller Account in DirectAdmin
By Jithin on February 25th, 2019
DirectAdmin is a commercial webhosting control panel which brings a graphical user interface like cPanel, Webuzo etc. It is the same as other control panels in which it can provide tasks such as website creation, database management etc…
While creating the reseller package you will get some error like
“Unable to create a reseller… You must first create a package”
Before creating a reseller account, it is required to set up a package for resellers through your admin panel. You can refer the following steps for creating a reseller account in the DirectAdmin control panel.
1) Login to DirectAdmin account.
2) Before creating the reseller account, it is required to add a package. Select “Manage Reseller Packages”.
3) Click “Add Package”.
4) Fill in the required fields below and specify the package name and click the button “Save”.
5) You will redirect to another page where you can see the list of packages you have created. Click “Home”.
6) Go to “Create Reseller”.
7) Enter the username and password and domain name of the reseller account and select the package from “Use Reseller Package” dropdown. Then click on the “Submit” button.
8) Go to “List Resellers”
9) Click the name of the reseller account you have created.
10) Now you will be redirected to the reseller control panel where you can add packages, add users etc…
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.