In this documentation, we can check how to allow backorders in Magento.
1) Login to Magento admin panel.
2) Go to ‘System’.
3) Click the option ‘Configuration’.
4) Go to Catalog >> Inventory.
5) Select the option ‘Product Stock Options’.
6) Change ‘Backorders’ to ‘Allow QTY Below 0 and Notify Customer’.
7) Click the button ‘Save Config’.
That is how we can allow backorders in Magento.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.