Assign Database Privileges
By manoj on March 5th, 2016
You can create a Add a Database User to a Particular Database and assign privileges to the same from Bread Basket Panel > Database > Manage Database
- Click on the Add User to Database Tab on the landing page
3. Select the Database Name from the DropDown List
4. Then click on Add button and a Privileges Box will pop-up.
5. Set the permission for your database, i.e the user can Create, Execute, Drop, Lock tables in your Database.
6. You can also set the Host for the Database User for that Particular Database
- Database Username – NAME of the database Username
- Database Name – NAME of the database
- Database Privileges – Tick the Privileges to Assign to the Database User for a particular database.
- Database Host – Localhost / Remote Host / Any Host