In this documentation, we can check how to assign users to membergroup in SMF.
1) Login to SMF admin panel.
2) Click the menu ‘Admin’.
3) Go to Members >> Membergroups.
4) Click the button ‘Edit Membergroup’.
5) Click on the group name which you want to assign user.
6) Enter the user name in the field ‘List of Members to Add’. If you want to add more than one user, separate them with a comma.
7) Click the button ‘Add Members’.
That is how we can assign users to membergroup.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.