In this documentation, we can check how to backup and restore databases in PHP-Fusion.
1) Login to PHP-Fusion admin panel.
2) Go to the tab ‘System Admin’.
3) Click the icon ‘Database Backup’.
4) Go to the section ‘Database Backup’.
5) Enter the details and click the button ‘Backup’.
6) To restore the database from backup, go to the section ‘Restore Database’.
7) Choose the file and click the button ‘Restore’.
That is how we can backup and restore databases in PHP-Fusion.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.