In this documentation, we can check how to backup the database in Magento.
1) Login to Magento admin panel.
2) Go to ‘System’.
3) Go to Tools >> Backup.
4) Click the option ‘Database Backup’.
5) Then you will get the message for the confirmation to proceed with the backup generation.
6) Enter the backup name and click ‘OK’ button.
7) The new database can be seen in the section System >> Tools >> Backup.
That is how we can backup the database in Magento.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.