5 Best Job Board Plugins for WordPress Website
By Adarsh Sojitra on July 31st, 2021
Are you looking for the best wordpress job board plugin? then you came to the right place. There are so many job board plugins that you can use to create a job listing website easily. So, it is difficult to choose from. In this article, we will look at some of the best job board plugins for your WordPress website that save your time to hire new talent in your team.
1. WP Job Manager
WP Job Manager is a lightweight plugin for adding job-board functionality to your website. You can add, manage, and categorize job listings using the familiar wordpress user interface. The plugin works with any theme because of being based on shortcodes. You can have a live portal in a matter of minutes by just adding the shortcode to your newly created page.
It allows employers to list jobs on your website from the front-end by just filling in necessary form details like job description, location, and details about their company. The plugin comes with popular add-ons like Applications that allow candidates to apply to jobs using a form and manage the application from their job dashboard, and WC Paid Listing which enables you to monetize your site easily.
- Allow job listers to preview their listing before it goes live.
- Allow the logged-in employers to edit or delete their active job listing.
- Filter and search options on the job listing.
- Submit and manage job listing using front-end forms.
- Developer friendly code.
The core WP job manager is a completely free plugin to use. But, if you want to increase the functionality of the plugin by using add-ons then you have to pay $125/year for a bundle of 9 add-ons.
2. Simple Job Board
Simple Job Board is an easy-to-use and lightweight plugin that adds a job board to your wordpress website easily. You can add multiple job listings and show them on any page by just inserting a shortcode.
The plugin allows you to customize application forms for every distinct job listing. Useful add-ons like the Multiple Attachment field that allow you to upload multiple file types like .pdf, .docx, .doc, .txt on the job application form, and Email Application Attachment to receive an applicant’s resume directly on your email.
The plugin is available in English, Arabic, French, Italian, and many more languages.
- Allow job listers to add job types in the job listing.
- Add job location and job types to any post by using specified shortcode.
- Upload documents in various extension.
- Enhance the security of your documents by using the Anti-hotlinking option.
- Set job features, application form, and email notification for a job through global settings.
The simple job board is a 100% free plugin to use. The add-ons range in price from $10 to $20 each.
3. Apply Online
Apply online is a free and easy-to-use plugin that creates a job board and advertisement board for your company. It allows you to add, categorize, and manage job advertisements directly from the wordpress dashboard.
It offers many useful features like application form fields, email notification, filters, ad categories, and many more. Remember, you can’t add paid listings to your site and that is the drawback of this plugin. The plugin allows you to create multiple customized admission forms and job ads, all you just need to do is copy the desired shortcode and paste it into your WordPress page.
The plugin offers powerful add-ons like the Application Tracking System which allows applicants to sign-up, log in to save, edit, submit and track their applications. And Application
Emailer, which will email you the full application detail along with any file extensions.
- Create multiple ad types e.g. registration, admissions, career, classes.
- Multiple file attachment fields.
- Support all HTML form fields.
- Front-end ads filter option.
- Detail ad page with features and description.
Add-ons range from $39 to $100. If you buy a premium package with a bundle of 7 add-ons, then it costs you $199/year. Otherwise, the plugin is completely free to use.
WPJobBoard is a powerful wordpress premium plugin that allows you to add a fully-featured job board to your website. It’s an ideal solution for web developers, recruitment agencies, entrepreneurs, and bloggers. The plugin works with any theme or you can use its free theme as well.
The plugin provides a front-end admin panel for employers to submit their jobs and CVs. you can easily add new fields to job board forms and rearrange their order using just drag and drop. You can integrate the plugin with third-party payment services like PayPal and Stripe.
- Applicant tracking system.
- Front-end employer portal.
- Smart shortcodes for displaying jobs and more.
- Compatible with any wordpress theme.
- Intuitive visual editor and custom fields.
- Multiple marketing features.
- Job alerts through email notifications.
It costs $97/year for a personal license that includes one year of support, a free wordpress job board theme, and the ability to modify the source code. For a business license, you have to pay $199/year which includes all from a personal license plus 5 business extensions.
5. Job Board Manager
Job Board Manager is a super easy plugin for creating a job site in wordpress in a matter of minutes without any complex setup. It allows you to display the latest job list anywhere via shortcodes. The plugin is SEO-friendly and easy to extend by developers.
The plugin supports the Scheme.org rich snippets, Woocommerce store, a job application dashboard, and more. It offers free add-ons to add custom widgets, locations, and company profiles.
You can also use paid add-ons like Woocommerce paid listing, job alert, application manager, and more to increase plugin functionality.
- Extensible settings by filter hook.
- Display job list by filtering meta query.
- Notification email.
- Front-end job submission form using shortcodes.
- reCAPTCHA for job submission form.
- Job list for the employer.
- Data validation for job submission form.
The plugin is completely free to use. but, you have to buy add-ons from $29 to $79 to upgrade plugin features.
All the 5 plugins we saw above have common advantages like saving time and extra money and get highly qualified candidates.
That’s it. We hope this article helped you find the best wordpress job board plugin that suits your needs.