Web hosting control panels provide a web-based interface for managing hosted services in a single place. There are some common features for all control panels which include, FTP management, database management, email management etc.
Overview of some Top Control Panels
cPanel is the most popular and widely used control panel. cPanel interface is easy to use and it also support IPv6 support and multi-server management. cPanel is compactable with Linux only.
For further information visit https://www.interserver.net/tips/knb-category/cpanel/
Plesk is compatible with Windows only. Plesk allows you to manage hosting accounts through a web based interface.
For further information visit https://www.interserver.net/tips/knb-category/plesk/
DirectAdmin is an open source webhosting control panel. It provides an interface to manage unlimited websites, email accounts etc.
For further information visit https://www.interserver.net/tips/knb-category/directadmin/
Webuzo is a solitary client control board/Application Director which permit clients to convey mainstream web applications like Word Press, Joomla and Drupal and so forth with a single click. No System Administrator level skills are required to introduce such applications.
For further information visit https://www.interserver.net/tips/knb-category/breadbasket/
The following are the criteria we used when searching for the best control panel:
1) Open Source and Free Software.
2) Quick and easy to set up.
3) Relatively modern and easy to use.
4) Suitable for install on an existing server setup.
Common Control panel features
1) Provide domain system management.
2) FTP (File Transfer Protocol) management.
3) Email system management.
4) SSH user/key management.
5) Database management ((MySQL, PostgreSQL, and other database systems).
6) Backup management.
7) Web-based file system access.
8) Plugin system for configuring additional services and installing apps such as WordPress, Joomla etc…
9) Logfile access and reporting.
Enterprise Control Panel Features
1) A ticketing system for customers.
2) IPv6 support.
3) Manage multiple servers from one control panel interface.
4) Service monitoring and alerting.
5) Allow multiple customers to run the control panel software in parallel on a server.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.