In this documentation, we can check how to change default country in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Click on the tab ‘Configuration’.
3) Go to the section ‘Regional and Language’.
4) Select the section ‘Regional Settings’.
5) Select the country.
6) Click the button ‘Save Configuration’.
That is how we can change default country in Drupal.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.