In this documentation, we can check how to change default country in WHMCS.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Go to the tab ‘Setup’.
3) Click the option ‘General Settings’.
4) Go to the option ‘Localisation’.
5) If you want to change the default country, select the country from the drop down menu.
6) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can change default country in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.