Change PrestaShop default language
PrestaShop e-Commerce Solution was built to take advantage of essential Web 2.0 innovations such as dynamic AJAX-powered features and next-generation ergonomy. PrestaShop guides users through your product catalog intelligently and effortlessly, turning intrigued visitors into paying customers. In this documentation, we can check how to change the PrestaShop default language. To do this, please follow the below given steps:
1) Login to PrestaShop admin panel.
2) Go to ‘Administration’.
3) Click the option ‘Employees’.
4) Click the ‘Edit’ button of the employee which you want to change the default language.
5) Select the language from drop down menu and click ‘Save’ button.
6) Then you will get the message that ‘Successful update’.
This is how we can change the default language in PrestaShop.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.