In this documentation, we can check how to change default language in WHMCS.
1) Login to WHMCS admin panel.
2) Go to the tab ‘Setup’.
3) Click the option ‘General Settings’.
4) Go to the option ‘Localisation’.
5) If you want to change the default language, select the language from the drop down menu.
6) Click the button ‘Save Changes’.
That is how we can change default language in WHMCS.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.