In this documentation, we can check how to change default time zone in Drupal.
1) Login to Drupal admin panel.
2) Go to the tab ‘Configuration’.
3) Click the icon ‘Regional Settings.
4) Go to the section ‘Time Zones’.
5) Select the time zone from the drop down menu.
6) Click the button ‘Save Configuration’.
That is how we can change default time zone in Drupal.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.