Change Email Quota of an Email Account in Plesk
It is possible to manage mailbox size for a single email account in Plesk. For this, please follow the below steps.
1) Login to Plesk Control panel.
2) Click on the “Email Addresses” icon to edit the email quota.
3) Then click on the email address, which you wish to update the size.
4) From the ‘General’ tab, you can update the quota size of your email account.
By default, the quota is set to the default size. You can customize the size by clicking on the radio button beside the option ‘Another size’ and from there you can increase the size.
5) Then you would need to click the ‘OK’ button to apply these changes.
6) You are done; your mail user quota has been changed.
It is also possible to change the mailbox size via command line with the administrator privileges on Linux server.
Command to set quota to 100M for all emails for a domain:
# plesk bin subscription_settings –update example.com -mbox_quota 100M
Replace example.com with your domain name.
Command to change the quota limit for a specific mailbox.
# plesk bin mail –update firstname.lastname@example.org -mbox_quota 50M
Replace email@example.com with your email address.
If you need any further help, please do reach our support department.