How to Change Language in Webmail?
By manoj on February 21st, 2018
Once logged into webmail, you will have several options available for the individual user. You can change language settings of your email account using the following steps. In this tutorial, we can check how to change the language in RoundCube, Squirrelmail, and Horde.
Change Language in RoundCube
1) Log in to RoundCube.
2) Click on ‘Settings’ option.
3) Navigate to Preferences > User interface.
4) Click on the drop-down menu for changing the language. Select the desired language and click the button ‘Save’.
Change Language in SquirrelMail
1) Log in to SquirrelMail.
2) Click on ‘Options’.
3) Click the option ‘Display preferences’.
4) Click on the drop-down menu for changing the language. Select the desired language and click the button ‘Submit’.
Change Language in Horde
1) Login to Horde.
2) Click on gear button on the top bar and navigate to preferences > Global Preferences.
3) Click on the option ‘Locale and Time’.
4) Here you can see the option ‘Select your preferred language’. Select the language which you want to set from the drop-down box and click on the ‘Save’ button.
If you need any further help please do reach our support department.