In this documentation, we can check how to change Magento login to case sensitive.
1) Login to Magento admin panel.
2) Go to ‘System’.
3) Click the option ‘Configuration’.
4) Go to Advanced >> Admin.
5) Select the option ‘Security’.
6) Change ‘Login is Case Sensitive’ to ‘Yes’.
7) Click the button ‘Save Config’.
That is how we can change Magento login to case sensitive.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.