We can change remote mx record to local mx record via WHM. That way, we can we can use cPanel webmail as our mail account instead of google applications.
1) Login to WHM.
2) Click the icon ‘DNS Functions’.
3) Click on ‘Edit DNS Zone’ icon.
4) Select the account you want to edit DNS record. Then click on the ‘Edit’ button.
5) Set MX record and point it to your IP address.
6) Select ‘Local Mail Exchanger’ from the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Save’ button.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.