How to Change NameServers at GoDaddy?
In this documentation, we can check how to change nameservers at GoDaddy.
1) Login to GoDaddy Domain Manager
2) Here you can see the list of Domains you own at GoDaddy.
3) Choose the domain that you wish to change the nameservers for and click the gear icon on the right. Then choose “Manage DNS”
4) Now to go “Settings” then “manage” under “Nameservers” section.
5) If you haven’t changed anything about your domain then by default it will be using standard GoDaddy nameservers.
6) If you want to change the nameservers, choose “custom”. Add the nameservers and then click “save”
Note : Once you change the nameservers at GoDaddy there will be DNS Propagation Delay ( maximum 48 hours ) for the changes to take effect.
That is how we can change nameservers at GoDaddy.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.