Change Ownership of User Post in SMF
In this documentation, we can check how to change ownership of user post in SMF. To do this, please follow the below given steps:
1) Login to your SMF admin panel.
2) Click on the menu ‘Admin’.
3) Go to Main >> Administration Center.
4) Click on the option ‘Forum Maintenance’.
5) Click on the menu ‘Members’.
6) Select the destination and source user.
7) Click on the button ‘Reattribute’ and confirm the ownership change the clicking the ‘OK’ button.
That is how we can change ownership of user post in SMF.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.