Change Ownership of User Post in SMF
In this documentation, we can check how to change ownership of user post in SMF.
1) Login to SMF admin panel.
2) Click the menu ‘Admin’.
3) Go to Main >> Administration Center.
4) Click the option ‘Forum Maintenance’.
5) Click the menu ‘Members’.
6) Select the destination and source user.
7) Click the button ‘Reattribute’ and confirm the ownership change the clicking the ‘OK’ button.
That is how we can change ownership of user post in SMF.
If you need any further help please reach our support department.