How to Change Password in Webuzo?
In this tutorial, we can learn how to change the password in Webuzo control panel.
1) Login to your Webuzo control panel.
2) Click on the ‘Change Password’ icon from the ‘Security’ section.
3) A new window will open and here you can see the options for changing the password for end users, File Manager, Apache Tomcat Manager, and MySQL root user.
4) If you want to change End-user password, enter new password and confirm password in the provided area. After that click on the ‘Change Password’ button and you are done changing the password.
5) If you want to the change file manager password, enter the new password in the provided space and click on ‘Change Password’ button and you are done changing the File manager password.
6) To change Apache Tomcat Manager’s Password, enter new password for Apache Tomcat Manager in the provided space and click on the ‘Change Password’ button.
7) To change MySQL Root user Password, Enter new password for MySQL Root user in the provided space and click on ‘Change Password’ button.
If you need any further assistance please contact our support department.